Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Grape Juice | Summer Special Drinks

Grape juice is my mothers all time favorite. Even I love to have it anytime when I was a kid. But later on because of the too much liking, I stopped drinking and favorite drinks starts changing as I grew up. When I saw these grapes in NTUC, I picked the packet and thought of preparing this juice and give it to her. Though it is not a big task of preparing the grape juice, I love to post it just like that, as I have a soft corner for this juice always.

Ingredients
Grapes - 1 packet (1/2 kg)
Sugar - as needed. ( My grapes are too sweet, so I added little)
Ice cubes - as needed
Water - 4 cupes ( or as needed )


Method

Wash the grapes.

Add it to the blender or mixer grinder.

Add required sugar and water or icecubes.

Blend it well and filter it.

Serve with some more ice cubes.




38 lovely comments:

divyagcp

Refreshing juice.. Colorful!!

Unknown

that a refreshing drink and lovely color :) nice click dear..

Kaveri Venkatesh

Very refreshing juice...perfect for this weather

Unknown

What a refreshing drink with a lovely color!! :)
http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/

Unknown

Lovely pics and a great blog! Thanks for dropping by! Happy to follow u. Lets keep in touch!

Julie

refreshing juice,yummy color!!

Ms.Chitchat

Perfect thirst quencher, love the rich color.

www.mahaslovelyhome.com

deliicous n Love to have a glass..
MAha

Suja Manoj

Refreshing ,love the clicks..so yum

Divya Shivaraman

wow...that looks like my cup of wine ;)

AparnaRajeshkumar

lovely glass :)

Sangeetha Nambi

Super cooler for this hot summer...
http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

Unknown

Super refreshing and perfect summer drink.

Shama Nagarajan

tempting....

Sona - quick picks/pick quicks

can i have one of those glasses plz, Akila.

Motions and Emotions

Summer cool juice...

Priya Anandakumar

Very refreshing and colorful. Beautiful clicks...

Rumana Rawat

Oh I love this glass with fresh juice...

Rumana Rawat

Oh I love this glass with fresh juice...

Raks

wow wow, beautifully presented and clicked. Love it any time!

Treat and Trick

Great presentation and healthy!

Unknown

All the pictures are looking good Akila. I have this when I go out but at home simply the fruit :-)

Chitz

Looks like wine :)

cookingwithsapana

Superb dish for this hot weather!

Menaga Sathia

colourful n refreshing juice!!

divya

Mouthwatering drink.. Nice clicks

Shobha

Cool and nice for summer.

Medley of Many Things

Lovely color and a refreshing drink.
Looks just perfect for a hot summer!

Lifewithspices

very refreshing one..

Priya Suresh

Super refreshing juice, healthy summer drink.

saraniskitchen

Am a big fan for this in college days i have it daily...lovely color

Shanthi

Fantastic pictures ...lovely color too...

Malar Gandhi

Beautiful picture...refreshing drink for the up-coming summer, here. :)

Jannet Loves to Experiment

cool and refreshing drink...

Nithu Bala

perfect for this summer..very beautiful clicks..do link to my event and giveaway.

Nava Krishnan

Stunning visuals which totally attracted me to the recipe. Its simple yet its nutritious for health well being.

Love2cook Malaysia

Perfect summer treat dear!

Divya A

Refreshing juice, loved the color..Looks too good :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//