Monday, January 28, 2013

Coriander Chicken - Semi Gravy

All these days, I was so upset.. and you know why... My site has been hacked and I was so shocked to hear the news from Google.... This site is my 3 years work and when I came to know this news... I felt very bad.. seeing my blog getting into this malware... So made my site offline and was checking and comparing the html code which I had this backup a year ago... Removed all the unwanted things....

Today I was happy again to see my blog out of this malware and google approved my site again... Really very happy... My kind request to all my blogger friends. Try to take the backup of your html code at least 2 months once.  Though the site was ok by mid Jan, I was having so many other works, that I don't fine time for my site.

Now to the recipe...


Ingredients

  • Chicken - 1/2kg
  • Oil - 3 tsp
  • Cumin seeds - a pinch
  • Coriander seeds - 1/4th tsp
  • Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
  • Salt to taste

To grind (I)

  • Coriander - 1 bunch
  • Green chilles - 4 to 5
  • Curry leaves - few

To grind (II) to fine paste

  • Coconut - 1 cup (grated)
  • Poppy seeds - 2 tsp
  • Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
  • Cardamom - 1
  • Bay leaf - 1 inch
  • Cloves - few
  • Cinnamon stick - 1 inch




Method

  • Grind the Coriander, green chillies and curry leave to a smooth paste and keep aside.

  • Grind the ingredients given under Grind to fine paste (II) and keep aside.



  • In a pan, add oil and cumin seeds and crushed coriander seeds.














  • Add the Ginger garlic paste and fry for till the raw smell goes off.
  • Add the paste no (II).

  • Add the coriander paste (I). and allow it to cook till oil, comes out.



  •  Now add the chicken pieces and salt.


  •  Add the yogurt and mix the chicken pieces until they are well coated with green masala.

  • If you want add little water and cover and cook the chicken. ( I used, country chicken and it took nearly 35 min for the chicken to cook. Now and then I added little water).
  • Serve with hot rice or roti.






26 lovely comments:

VineelaSiva

Hi Akila the coriander chicken looks very yummy.

divya

looks fabulous and super inviting.

Julie

yummy flavors,looks delish!!!
Join EP event-Nutmeg OR Parsley @ Chef Mireille's Global Creations

Unknown

Hey Akila, So good to see you back :), am glad that the site is almost back to routine and the blog world will get to see more of your delicious posts. Thanks for the warning on taking a back up, am sure it will save us a lot of trouble!

divyagcp

It is definitely scary to know something like this happened to your hard work.. Glad to know that you restored your site back.
Delicious coriander chicken.. Looks so flavorful.. I too have my version of this in my space..

Shruti Dhingra Wahi

Looks yummy !! love the colour of the gravy .....
ShrutiRasoi
Today's Recipe
Chicken Pakora

Indian Khana

Looks so delicious ....drooling over it

Sangeetha Nambi

Real flavorful...
http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.com

Rumana Rawat

The gravy looks so yummy...

Unknown

impressed with this green curry chicken and really aromatic

Unknown

looks delicious

Unknown

Hi Akila, thanks for visiting my space,, coriander chicken looks yummy, happy to follow u....

pepper bowl

green colored chicken...makes me to search for rotis to dig in to the chicken..

Unknown

you are right akila.. i always take a back up of my html code once in a week.. glad to see your site back.. nice preparation dear..

Menaga Sathia

Flavourful n delicious chicken!!

Home Cooked food

yummy gravy.

Akila

Taking back up is really good dear

Akila

Thanks Gauri

Akila

I was terribly upset not knowing what to do... Thanks a lot Divya.

Unknown

Awesome preparation dear...looks so juicy and tasty...

Krishna/à´•ൃà´·്à´£

i always like chicken dishes... i think its nice one.. thanks for sharing preparation process

Unknown

love coriander chicken, i make a dry version of this stuff and grill it. so good.

Shanthi

very interesting recipe Akhila...

www.mahaslovelyhome.com

Looks delicious n awesome.

kenz

looks tempting...will try soon...

http://novicescuisine.blogspot.com/

My World My Home

I'm glad your website is back....the next thing I'm going to do is " taking backup". :-)

Chicken looks delicious....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//