Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dish name starts with Q


Event: Dish name starts with Q




There is No Special Rules except the dish name must start with Q

-->any no. of archived and new entries accepted
-->link the post to the announcement page
--> try to use the logo
--> Grace period of extra 5 days would be given, before the roundup...

send ur entries to events.akilaskitchen@gmail.com with the following

your name
recipe name
recipe url
blog name
blog url
attach photo / photo url

Non-Bloggers can also send their recipes..

After sending your recipe, plz wait for 3 to 4 days for your recipe to appear in the roundup...



11 lovely comments:

Divya A

Will try to participate in the event dear :) Happy hosting!!
Chicken Curry For Biryani - A post From A Reader

Sangeetha Priya

Hi dear, nice event will participate for sure, yest i forget to send dish name starts with 'O' can i send it today?
Today's Special - Baked Egg Bonda | Spicy Egg Muffns

Suja Manoj

Happy hosting Akila..

Unknown

Happy hosting!!

Following you & will try and post my recipe too.

Cheers!!

www.mahaslovelyhome.com

nice event..
BTW Iam back to blogging..plz visit my space n if gets sum time check out my new FB page dear.Thanks in advance..
Maha

cookingvarieties

hi akila, how are you? sorry i dont have a recipe starting with Q. Happy holidays and happy new year to you

Unknown

Hey Akila where are u these days??

Anonymous

Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.
my page > diet plans that work

Asiya Omar

Happy Hosting.Soon send my entries.

USHA

Hi Akila,

Nice concept and thanks for inviting me to participate in this wonderful contest.

I have send my entry.

Thanks.

rani arun

hi,
thanx for visiting my blog.this is an interesting event ll try to send some recipes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Wonderful Followers

Ads

Add to the circles

Learning-to-cook   © 2008-2015. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP  

//